Thursday, February 21, 2013

I found a new passion!

     Well today was a great day!  My good friend, Dawna, owner of Holy Sheetcake!, delivered me a huge box of fresh cupcakes.  Not just any old cupcakes.  These are special because in the middle of each yummy cake, presented in an adorable holder, is a large dollop of JOYFUL JARS JAM!  
     As I carefully took each one out of the box and placed on a plate...I thought..please don't drop these!  I cut into each one that had a different wrapper and was not disappointed!  Lemon Drop, Bushels of Blackberry, Strawberry Lemonade!  Ohhh, they were delicious!   We make a great team.  Her wonderful, moist and fresh cupcakes with buttercream frosting and my Joyful Jars of specialized unique jams.
     And then I found a photo program that I have been wanting to try and I think I should have just stayed away.  LOL I will now spend time, I don't have, on tweaking the pictures till I think they are just right!
     Enjoy life friends.  It is way too short! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews