Monday, December 23, 2013

Some new recipes for the Holidays!


Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :) 

I have been busy in the kitchen tonight preparing for Christmas Eve fun.  One dip I wanted to try is a tweaked version of something I saw at the store.  Bloody Mary Shrimp Dip

I used one block of soft cream cheese and a half cup of mayo.  I combined those until smooth with a spoon.  I then added a 4 oz jar of my original recipe Bloody Mary Jelly.  Again, combine until smooth.  Add one 7oz can of shrimp, that has been drained, rinsed, drained and then chopped.  I used my Pampered Chef Hand Chopper.  Gently fold the shrimp into the dip.  Chill overnight or 24 hours.

I also have Sausage Balls prepped and ready for the oven.  A nice pork roast with kraut and hot dogs in the crockpot on low.  I have hamburger thawing to make a huge dish of Taco Bake, it doesn't last long around here! And finally I will make another new recipe tweaked with Joyful Jars.

I am using a package of little smokies and a roll of crescents.  I will baste some of the smokies with Hot Berry Mango-ilow and then wrap in a small version of a regular crescent.  The others I will bake as is and use Beer Bomb Butter as a dipping sauce for the smokie rolls.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas with family and friends and pleasant memories of Christmas's past.  It is a bittersweet time when loved ones are gone and we grow older but remember with a smile and love in your heart. 

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews