Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello and Happy 2014!

Good Evening! 
As this new year started, I gave up my employment outside of the home and have began Joyful Jars as my full time occupation. It is exciting!! 
Lots of new changes for me.  I will NOT compromise the flavor or quality of my wonderful tasting jams but I have decided to go to smooth jars and I have found a logo that I LOVE! So, I will be incorporating it on my labels and marketing etc.
 
I started out the New Year in a new spot.  Country Bits in Cambridge has a nice selection of Joyful Jars for you to purchase.  I have received many kind words and new customers via that store in just the short time I have been there.  
Also, the Locals North End Market in Cambridge is doing quite well. They have a great staff and great lady behind the food counter, Lori, that is inventing new menu items almost daily it seems! Lots of good breakfast foods also.

The deli at the Caldwell Food Center in Caldwell is also incorporating my original recipe, Wrangler Jelly, in the lunch menu.  They have even tried it on steak hoagies and it was a huge hit! 

So, look for the new labels soon!

P.S.  In yesterday's mail I received the letter stating that Joyful Jars was approved to become a partner in Ohio Proud.  A program that serves local business in our great state. When you purchase local products, you not only support that business, you help support the economy of Ohio.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews