Saturday, June 7, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

Remember that line from Frosty the Snowman?  The magician had to get working on good deeds for Santa to bring him gifts.  He was going to be "busy, busy, busy."  Well, that is how it feels around here. I think I have a schedule and it flies out the door everyday! 

I really do try my best but when someone calls with a good price on produce, or you have to run to town for a child pick up or a loaf of bread, how can a "work" schedule be realistic when you work at home and are the wife, mother, cook, cleaner, etc.

This past week was enjoyable.  The weather, after the rain on Wednesday, has been nice and sunny with very low humidity. Very enjoyable!  Speaking of Wednesday, that was the opening day of the Tuscarawas Valley Farmers Market in Dover, Ohio.  VERY VERY nice!  I was amazed at the beautiful produce, delicious looking baked goods and the friendly people. I can't wait to try some of the pizza cooked in a wood burning outdoor oven, fresh made on site doughnuts and etc. I will be there every Wednesday thru October. Stop out and see me and the other wonderful vendors there. 

Remember when you buy local, organic, small business--you are helping us provide for our family not helping some 'fatcat' get a 20 million dollar bonus!  So shop local!  It's so good!

Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews