Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Am I famous?? :)

From the local paper.  Our first rainy day of set up at this particular market!
Rain, rain, rain!  We have had lots of it around here in SE Ohio.  I must say, I dislike having my picture taken, but this is great advertisement and LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE JARS LOOK!  I think they look like little jewels shining in the somewhat clouded, spotty sunshine sky.

The other day I made more of the Blueberry Lime and Blackberry Jelly.  My hands are stained from the berries but I think that is part of the fun of cooking...getting your hands in there and feeling the fruit and working with it to be mashed but also chunky so you can see the and taste the chunks of fruit.

I have a busy weekend ahead and I can feel the tension of hoping I have enough of everything coming on.  My mom, Becky, is coming over today to help clean the jars and label them.  I have over a bushel of peaches in the car but I bet that will be too much to ask for her to peel them all for me!  LOL  Maybe if I make the pout face like I am six years old again? 

Everyone enjoy the day.  It is beautiful here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews